Spring is almost here! Time to start getting out and prepping for the nice weather. Here are some things to declutter your home, fun activities outside the home and some stay home activities.
6 Tips for Successful Spring Cleaning
- Clean Room by Room. Approaching your house room by room is the most effective way to deep clean it. …
- Organize and Clear the Clutter. One of the biggest parts of spring cleaning is often getting rid of clutter. A systematic four-step approach can be helpful for this.
- Get the Household Involved. Make spring cleaning a household endeavor. Even young children can be excellent helpers. Assign age-appropriate chores, so everyone feels included.
- Tackle the Seasonal Chores. Many chores need to be done seasonally, especially in preparation for warmer weather. …
- Keep Cleaning Products to a Minimum. If you need to shop for new cleaning products for spring cleaning, keep your items to a minimum
The Leprechaun crawl on March 12th is taking place between 8pm-2am. The festivities start at Siri’s Casino or at Hookava in downtown Reno. This is a great time to hang out with friends and mingle! There will be 19 different bars and casinos participating in this event. Hope to see you there!
Staying indoors isn’t always a bad thing! Try some of these ideas to keep the family entertained.
- Indoor/Outdoor scavenger hunt
- Costume party
- Film a “newscast” or cooking show
- Plant seedlings
- Have a karaoke night
- Make some jewelry
- Laser maze throughout the house